Saturday, March 14, 2009

One good think about having a peanut allergy.

As I watch all my friends, gorge themselves, on Girl Scout cookies, I am ever so thankful, it is something, I just can't have in my house. Don't get me wrong, I love them, that's the problem.

We donated a couple boxes to their share program. I am just grateful, that I am not eating them, a box at a time. Trust me, I would be too. I would open a box, and just pray that I did not eat the whole thing.

So there, I am trying to get out of a funk I have been in. That's my start, something I am grateful for, in the midst of so much going on. If you've never checked out our other blog Matters of the Heart click here. Lot's of recent pictures of the kids and I will have my 200th post up pretty soon.

Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

  1. I was just remembering after reading your post. The last major funk I wallowed in led me to think of writing in a gratitude journal. I do think that it actually helped.

    I am praying for you friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found out my funks were hormone problems...I never believed that hormone probs were real until I went through a horrible time. I went to my doctor because I truly thought something was terribly wrong with me! When she told me it was hormonal I didn't believe her at first. However, she had me make notations on my calendar each day regarding my moods. It all began to fall into place. I began taking herbal supplements and that worked for me.

    Talk with your doctor and get this checked. It might be a chemical imbalance or hormones, or whatever.

    NOW, about the Girl Scout cookies. I have two words for you: THIN MINTS

    Yummo! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re Girl Scout Cookies: Some are made in nut free facility in Canada, some even dairy free, keyword SOME

    Re Funk: The greater universe is in perfect balance, my corner of the universe is not always in perfect balance, but it's good to think that things are on some level.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't get any this year and I am SO thankful because I could seriously eat one whole box by myself... in ten minutes.

    ReplyDelete