Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tomorrow is another day.

Thanks for all the comments on the pre-school post. Real glad to hear I wasn't too far off base. It is real nice to meet some new people traveling the same road, thanks for stopping by.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow is another day, we will see if there is any new news at the school. I have heard the board members will uphold their decision no matter what...

I will keep you posted...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way, my little guy is having such a hard time shaking this upper respiratory thing. I thought he was turning the corner, now we seem to be at a stand still with it. Lots of yucky stuff out there right now.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to hear a funny story about my other little one, hop on over to "Matters of the Heart"

No comments:

Post a Comment